Preface: This recipe has absolutely no healthy substitutes. If I’m going to make an M&M + chocolate chip & oatmeal cookie stuffed with peanut butter cheesecake filling, I’m going all out.
I brought this for girl’s night and was expecting to have a ton of leftovers because of how dense it is, but it was almost all gone! My heart grew four times its normal size as I saw my friends going in for seconds.
Monster Cookie Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie
This recipe has been modified from the original recipe: “Life, Love and Sugar – Monster Cookie Cheesecake Pie“
Makes: 1 cake
Time to prepare: 20 minutes prep, 25 minutes baking
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 + 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup M&M’s
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
Optional: Chocolate sauce
WHAT DO I DO?
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9 inch baking pan on bottom and the sides.
- COOKIE CRUST: Mix applesauce, brown sugar, white sugar, peanut butter, eggs, vanilla, rolled oats, flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Fold in M&M’s and chocolate chips.
- Press 75% of the cookie dough mixture into the pie pan, making sure to coat the sides as well.
- CHEESECAKE FILLING: Beat cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar, egg and almond milk.
- Pour cheesecake filling into the cookie crust. In drops, top the cheesecake filling with remaining 25% of cookie dough.
- Bake for 25 minutes and refrigerate for 3 hours. Sprinkle more M&M’s and chocolate sauce on top for extra sugar!